Effective Date: 01/08/2023
Definitions and Interpretation
“Data” refers to all information you submit to Nuovo Law Ltd through the website, including personal information, as defined by the General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
“Cookies” are small text files placed on your computer by the website to enhance your browsing experience.
“Nuovo Law Ltd” or “us” refers to the company registered as Nuovo Law Ltd in England and Wales.
“UK and EU Cookie Law” pertains to the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, as amended.
3. We collect various Data, including:
Contact Information (e.g., email addresses, telephone numbers)
Other information submitted by you
Use of Data
4. Nuovo Law Ltd is the “data controller” under the Data Protection Act 1998.
We retain Data submitted by you for six months.
Unless required or permitted by law, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties, including affiliates or companies within our group.
Personal Data is securely stored, adhering to the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998.
We may use your Data for internal record keeping and to improve our services.
Third Party Services
9. We may engage third-party services for certain processes on the website. However, they do not access personal Data provided by users.
Links to Other Websites
10. This website may contain links to external sites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these websites.
11. In the event of business expansion or reduction, Data may be transferred along with relevant parts of the business. We may also disclose Data to potential purchasers of our business.
Control of Data
12. You may be given options to restrict our use of Data, including for direct marketing and sharing with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
13. Certain features on the website may require the submission of specific Data.
Accessing Your Data
14. You can request a copy of your personal Data held by Nuovo Law Ltd, subject to a small fee.
15. We implement physical, electronic, and managerial measures to secure Data collected via the website. However, internet transmission is not entirely secure.
16. Cookies are used to enhance your browsing experience. By using the website, you consent to the placement of Cookies. You can modify your browser settings to manage Cookies.
17. Your rights under this policy cannot be transferred. We may transfer our rights under this policy where your rights are unaffected. Invalid or unenforceable provisions will be deleted without affecting other provisions.
18. This agreement is governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. Disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of English and Welsh courts.
Changes to the Policy
19. We may update this policy as needed. Changes will be posted on the website.
20. For any inquiries regarding this policy, contact Nuovo Law Ltd at email@example.com.